Thursday, May 1, 2008

A New Blog

I wanted to start a blog site that shows a more rounded picture of what is important to me. I've touched on some of that in my soaping blog, but I have focused much more on my soap than anything else.

Soap is only one very small part of who I am and what claims importance in my life.

First and foremost, I am a child of God...everything else is secondary.

God created the heavens and the earth. If He hadn't, I wouldn't be here.

God created me, otherwise I wouldn't be here writing this blog.

God gave me a plethora of talents as diversified as they come. I recognize that and desire to use them to give Him glory. Without God, I wouldn't have the talents that I do.

God gave a delightful husband, great kids and has pulled me out of the pit of hell.

I owe Him a lot and there is no way of paying back.

That's OK. He doesn't expect payback other than to just love Him.

Therefore, the reason why I exist is to love God and give Him all the glory with all the talent I have, which He already gave me anyway.

Wow! :)

No comments: